Get Creative for Your Next Event or Trade Show
Is your small business preparing for an upcoming trade show or event? Deciding on a display that reflects your company's brand and logo is a must. We want to share some creative ideas to help you prepare for your event and to help make your booth stand out from the crowd. It is important to provide your local printing company with advance notice regarding the types of products you will need to make your next trade show a success.
- Let's start with invitations and flyers. You want to get the word out that you are having an event or attending a trade show. Spread the word via email and/or social media is a great way to get the word out. Consider a Facebook Event invitation as well. Discuss with your local print shop what you envision and they will create custom invites and flyers that match your logo and colors.
- Have you considered matching shirts or outfits? This is a great way to stand out among the crowd and show off your team!
- Choose a theme! What to choose really depends on the event, your industry, the location and the time of year. For example, construction hats and tool belts are a fun way to play off of "building relationships" or depending on the location and time of the year you can go with a tropical theme, sporting theme, or medical theme.
- When setting up your booth, be sure your table is not directly in front blocking the entry. People are often reluctant to enter your booth due to they are unsure if they can go behind the table.
- Ask guests to leave a business card and to join your email list.
- Offer a prize drawing for those who leave a business card. This will help encourage them to leave their card.
Take a look at some great items to help prepare for your event and to decorate your booth.
3. Business Cards
· Mouse pads
· and much more!
Now that your event/trade show was a success, mail guests a treat and thank you card! Your should have their contact information due to requesting business cards or email sign-ups. Treats could be candy, baked goods, promotional items, a discount or more!
Here at Creative Printing of Bay County, we enjoy working closely with our customers, to ensure you get the design you envision. We offer custom designs on any product and look forward to working with you on your next event. So call or come on in to begin getting creative!
Blog posted from 1328 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA View larger map