You often have only one chance to make an impression on a person. Prospective customers will form their opinion of a business in seconds. Your logo is extremely influential; due to it is often the first thing a customer will see. When a customer becomes familiar with your business, the logo is what is associated with the company name. This is why it is important to spend a substantial amount of time when designing or choosing your logo.
1.) Get Creative
- The more unique your logo is the more people will most likely remember your business or brand.
- You want to leave a lasting impression. A well designed logo will do just that.
2.) Negative Space
- It is perfectly fine to have negative space with your logo. Negative space is often referred to as “whitespace” in web design or when designing business cards. This is the empty space around your logo. You do not want anything too close to your logo, so make sure you have negative space.
- The negative space around your logo can be colorful. It doesn’t have to be black or white.
3.) Logo Brand
- It is important to remember that your logo should express your brand.
- This can be demonstrated through fonts, colors, and graphics.
Logos are a crucial part to your businesses brand! At Creative Printing our design team will work with you to get the design you have imagined. Come on in and let’s get Creative!