New Business Cards in the New Year!
It’s the New Year and it’s time for some changes. Did you know that business cards are the most commonly printed item with nearly all businesses using them? Many businesses are having a card printed for each employee that is representing them. Business cards are the most diverse item, having so many paper choices, printing methods, coatings and more. The finished look and cost can range dramatically.
If you’re thinking about making some changes, why not simply begin with your companies’ business card?
Let’s take a look at what can or should be changed to make your new Business Cards stand out.
- The best and simplest way to change your business cards is to change the color. If your business card is white and plain, it will most likely be thrown away. You want to choose a colorful card to get your business prospects attention.
- One of the most important things regarding color is that the printed image contrasts well with all elements on the card so that it is easy to read and has an eye pleasing look.
- Most every company has some sort of (Company or Corporate color) they use for their logo, and they are usually already using or need Letterhead and Business envelopes. In most cases clients want these three items to be matched in paper type, paper color, and ink colors.
- Your logo is crucial for your business card. People often recognize your logo before they remember the name of your company. They go hand-in-hand. However, you don’t want to change your logo. You can change where it is located, but you don’t want to distort the original appearance to much.
- You can also include a catchy tagline or a picture that grabs attention.
- Remember, you want something that will get your potential clients to look at your card more closely.
3. Layout or Design
- Redesign the entire layout of your business card. For example, you could simply place your contact information in another location on your card.
- Another idea is to only have your company name on the front and all the other information on the back of your card.
- There are a large variety of design choices. Choose what best meets your personality.
However, remember to Keep it Simple!
- A simple change in font can make a tremendous difference in your business cards appearance.
- You can change font size, style and color. The choices are endless!
5. Contact Information
It is important to always include:
- Your Company Name
- Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Social Media Icons
So there you have it! If you’re looking to give your business cards a new look in the New Year, simply go to your local print shop and discuss what you have in mind. The printer can give you an estimated cost and make recommendations as to other options that may be more cost effective.
At Creative Printing we offer 1,000 business cards printed in full color on one side with a UV gloss coating that run $65.00 including shipping cost.
Why not go ahead and get your ideas underway?
Blog posted from 1328 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA View larger map