Promotional Items for Your Industry | Construction
Previously in our series we introduced you to several promotional items for medical professionals. Now we look forward to sharing with you several promo items for the construction industry. By giving people items with your name on them, you are giving them a lasting reminder of your construction company.
1. Tape Measure
- We all know that when working in the construction industry, tape measures are a must. Why not have your logo printed and pass them out at events or at the job site? This is a great way to get your name out in the community.
2. Coolers and Lunch Bags
- In every profession, you need to eat. Lunch boxes and small coolers are great to hand out on the job or at an event. It is important to include your logo and since there is plenty of room, include your contact information.
- These make great prizes for children; whether you’re at a job fair or volunteer to speak in your child’s class on career day. Children love hats! We know you’re not marketing to children; however their parents will see your information.
4. Chocolate Construction Gifts
- Now this is a creative way to get your brand out there! Adults and children alike enjoy chocolate.
- You can never go wrong with flashlights, especially this time a year when it is perfect camping weather.
6. Construction Tool Kits
- Who couldn’t use a small tool kit to keep in the car or kitchen? These are perfect for any construction business. When having an initial meeting with a potential client, simply hand out a tool kit as your preparing to leave. This is a great way to say, “Thank you.”
- Never underestimate the power of signs. Many yard signs are displayed in the front of a building or home during construction so those passing by can easily see who is building. The sign below is an advanced apology for any dust. This is a great way to leave an impression. Be sure to include your logo.
8. Key Chains
- These are easy to leave at your office for possible clients to pick up or in businesses around town. A tire gauge is a very useful tool. Remember, people enjoy things they can use.
9. Wrench Pens
- Here is another unique idea. This will surely grab attention!
10. Construction Cone or Hard Hat Stress Ball
- Let clients or potential clients ease their stress away with a construction cone or hard hat stress ball. It’s easy to have a print shop print your website on the side and add a logo. Get creative!
The promotional items in this series are perfect in increasing visibility of your brand and strategically spreading your message to your target audience. On the other hand, it also allows the establishment of a connection between you and your workers (when you pass out gifts to them).
This is a great way to build a lasting impression and create an optimized working relationship with both your clients and workers.
We hope you have found the above ideas helpful. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, contact us and we can get exactly what you had in mind. Creative Printing is a One Stop Shop, ready to take on all of your printing needs.
Blog posted from 1328 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA View larger map