Promotional Items for Your Industry | Healthcare and Medical Products
Panama City's Local Print Shop is excited to introduce you to our new series, Promotional Items for Your Industry. That’s right; each industry needs and uses different advertising products to get their name out there and promote new business.As you may know, here at Creative Printing of Bay County we offer a wide variety of promotional items to meet every need. When considering promotional items it is important to include your business logo. People may not remember the name of your business, but they sure will remember what your logo looks like. Also include your business name and contact information.
This month we are going to take a look into 10 promotional items for the Medical Profession.
1. Bandage dispensers
- These are great to give out when you are at a health expo or to have in the waiting room of your office. Patients are always in need of Band-Aids, especially if they have children.
2. Clip boards
- We all know doctors are usually carrying one of these around in the office. Why not have extra available to hand out to patients? This is any easy way to get your business name out in the community.
3. Pill cutters
- Display your logo on these are useful items. Patients always enjoy getting something they can use.
4. Syringe pens
- What do you think about these unique pens? These pens would be sure to stand out and make an impression for patients and potential new patients. It is always great to get something that you cannot find in an everyday store.
5. Grab and go first aid kit (small)
- These kits are perfect for any healthcare industry, wellness program or outdoor event. Customers or patients are prepared to teat any minor cut while on-the-go.
6. Hand sanitizer spray
- What better way to get your brand out than hand sanitizer? Germs are everywhere and many people like to keep sanitizer handy in there purse, car, office desk or beach bag.
7. Stress balls
- Let’s face it; we live in a stressful world. This is a simple, yet helpful way to relieve some stress while working or watching TV. Plus, this item is unusual in appearance.
- Everyone could use a thermometer. Unfortunately everyone gets sick at one point or another and needs to know if they have a temperature.
9. Pill holders/Dispensers
- This is a great way for patients to keep up with pills for each day of the week and to carry with them wherever they go.
10. Capsule USB flash drive
- USB drives are more common today than ever! Whether your patient is a business professional or a student, these items will be quite useful.
Promotional items are a fantastic way to get your brand and name out into the community. We have only provided you with a few ideas. If you would like help deciding on which promotional item is best for you, contact us and we will willingly help you get started.
Blog posted from 1328 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA View larger map