This is some blog description about this site
Blog posts tagged in Creative
Ever wonder why you feel cheerful at Christmas? Could it be all the red and green lights? Have you ever felt tired in a blue room or full of energy in a red room? Colors can change our mood, make us motivated or feel tired – – the colors that surround you may be the reason for your lack of productivity or lower creativity! The human eye sees about 7,000,000 colors. That’s an incredible amount of color!
Artists and interior designers have long understood how color can intensely affect moods, feelings and emotions. According to about.com, color is a powerful communication tool and can be used to signal action, influence mood and cause physiological reactions. Certain colors can raise blood pressure, increase metabolism or cause eyestrain.
Let’s find out how different colors make you feel.
- (Think passion) stimulates, arouses, increases awareness.
- Elevates a room’s energy level. It’s a good choice when you want to stir up excitement.
- Pumps the adrenaline.
- Draws people together and stimulates conversation.
- Has been shown to raise blood pressure, speed respiration and heart rate.
- It is usually considered too stimulating for bedrooms or classrooms.
- May trigger feelings of anger in some people.
In our first blog post (of many!), we didn't want to start off with the same old boring marketing lingo. We're not here to toot our own horn, push our services on you or anything like that.
We just want to get to know our neighbors.
We're also ridiculously excited to start this blog and to get connected with more of you in internet-land. As a matter of introduction, we thought we'd invite you to take a stroll through our print production facility. We're located in Bay County, Florida
, and we love working on print jobs for small businesses as well as individuals.
Come on in!
|Carol at the front desk