Creative Printing of Bay County is very excited to introduce to you ... our new Canon ImagePROGRAF Printer! We can print banners, signs, posters, art prints, and canvas prints. Affordable banners from 44" by up to almost 100ft. Professional quality, high prints at any size from your local print shop.
These posters, banners and signs can be printed on a variety of media types including gloss, matte, satin, canvas, banner material, art paper and more. We also have the ability to laminate or mount posters up to 24" x 36".
Our banners are flexible, easy to hang and extremely versatile. If you want to transfer your banner to another location, simply roll it up.
Want to make the best use of your banners? Here's how ...
Tip 1: Grab Attention
- Through the use of graphics, color and layout you will have an eye-catching banner of your dreams. Use bold graphics or photos and bright colors to make your banner stand out.
- It's important to ask for design help. Professionals can design your banner, turning your visions into reality.
- Show your personality!
Tip 2: Keep it Simple
- Determine your banners purpose, and then have a focal point.
- Remember to use less text, fewer colors, and one main graphic. Too much information will confuse your customers and they won't remember the important information.
- Don't forget to include contact information. Let the colors and graphics do the rest!
Tip 3: Location. Location. Location.
- Your banners, posters, and signs are versatile and can be displayed inside or outside.</>
- Want to refresh your office? Use banner to easily change up your wall décor. Now that's an easy way to have a fresh new look!
- When flagging down traffic, it's important to have a large banner, 10-12 ft. from the ground.
- Banners are a great way to get your customers attention! For pedestrian traffic display banners near eye level.
- Be sure your banner is not obstructed; no one will take time to read it.
- Remember, design and location of your banner will affect your sales when it comes to impulse shoppers. Approximately half of all sales are from impulse shoppers.
Tip 4: Advertise seasonal specials and set the mood
- Banners, posters, signs and art prints are an inexpensive way to advertise seasonal specials, events, new products, and more.
- Whether you're getting ready for a celebration or advertising a huge sale, the mood of your banner tells all.
- Easily change the design of a room with creative signs, posters and banners for showers, birthdays, holiday parties ...
Regardless of your needs, we are here to help you! Remember, at Creative Printing, "We Understand Budgets and Deadlines!" Our fast turnarounds and our friendly staff will provide you with top quality printing services, turning dreams into reality!